SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in the various state of India. The recruitment will be done only through the online mode of application submission. The recruitment process will only be completed when the applicant submits the application fee. The candidates can apply only for one state and for the further details of the notification, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of various Apprentices on their official website i.e., @bank.sbi. There are a total of 6100 vacancies in the notification for the various states in India. You will clear all your doubts related to the vacancy such as Last Date, Exam Date, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Apprentice at State Bank of India in 2021, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of a number of vacancies at different states of India for the Apprentices as mentioned in the table below:
|State/UT||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||100|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General and EWS category applicants are required to pay ₹300/- as their application fee.
- However, SC/ST/PwD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.10.2020.
- This means, the applicant must be born between 01.11.1992 – 31.10.2000.
The selected applicants will get a decent stipend amount of ₹15,000/- Per Month for the engagement of 01 Year and there will be no other allowances.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online Exam, Language Test, and Medical Exam conducted by the authorities of the State Bank of India in the respective state that the applicant has applied for.
- The notification was released on 05.07.2021
- The application starts on 06.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 26.07.2021
- The date for the Online Exam will fall in August 2021.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bank.sbi on google.
- Select the notification appearing as “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961” from Current Openings under the Careers section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on “Apply Now” or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021
What is SBI Apprentice?
An individual who works for low pay, which will analyze the abilities wanted in a specific job. The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of ₹15,000/- in line with the month for the engagement length of 1 year.
What is the salary of an Apprentice at SBI?
The average salary of an Apprentice is ₹15,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021 is 26.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of Apprentices at the State Bank of India in 2021.
When is the Exam for the recruitment of Apprentices at SBI in 2021?
According to the official notification, the exam is likely to take place in the month of August 2021. Stay tuned in with Rozgar Dream to get the latest updates related to the SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2021.
Hey Guys! At Rozgar Dream, our team always strives to assist you in any method possible and provide free job updates as soon as possible. If you find this article helpful in any way, please take a moment and provide your feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles given below, and never miss any latest updates related to the SBI Apprentice Vacancy, New Job Vacancies at SBI, State Bank of India Careers, SBI Apprentice Recruitment, SBI Apprentice Notification 2021, SBI Apprentice 2021 Apply Online, SBI Apprentice 2021 Exam Date, and Bharat Rojgar.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date