SBI Engineer Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Fire Engineers. State Bank of India is an multinational, public sector bank and financial assistance service with main headquarters in Mumbai. SBI is the 43rd biggest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s largest bank company of 2020. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a total of 16 Posts for Engineers of (Fire) Department in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.sbi.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SBI Engineer Recruitment, SBI Engineer Exam Date, Salary of an Engineer at SBI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SBI Engineer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Engineer (Fire)||16||Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/-|
- The application starts on 22.12.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Physical Tests are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a B.E. (Fire) Degree or B.Tech. in Safety and Fire Engineering/Fire Technology and Safety Engineering OR B.Sc. in Fire from graduate Institute of Fire Engineers or the applicant must have competed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
The eligible candidates are required to pay the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/EWS and OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.750/-.
- Whereas, the SC/ST/PWD category don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The lower age limit for the applicants is 18 Years.
- However, the upper age limit for the applicants preparing for the exam is 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview and Shortlisting conducted by the authorities of the State Bank of India recruitment department.
How To Apply for SBI Engineer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SBI Engineer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.sbi.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or as mentioned in the official notification.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Fire Engineer at SBI?
The average salary of a Fire Engineer at SBI is Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Fire Engineer at SBI?
The Extended Last Date to fill the Application Form for Fire Engineer at SBI is 27.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some instructions on how to enhance our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give all you’ve got. No one can stop you. All the Best!