SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Sales Executives for State Bank of India Mutual Funds at the various locations. State Bank of India, Mutual Funds is the mix of stocks and investment, the system funds in high extension manufacturers with solid profit capability, hence, estimating the risk. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this notification thoroughly.
SBI (State Bank of India) Mutual Funds has released the notifications on their official website i.e., @sbimf.com for the recruitment of a Sales Executive at Rampur Bushahr (H.P), Jammu (J&K), and Patiala (Punjab). This article contains all the details related to the notification such as Important Dates, Salary of a Sales Executive at SBI Mutual Funds, How to Apply Online for SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021, Responsibility of a Sales Executive at SBI Mutual Funds, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Location||Job ID|
|Sales Executive||Rampur Bushahr, H.P||885|
|Sales Executive||Jammu, J&K||884|
|Sales Executive||Patiala, Punjab||883|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Graduation in any discipline with MBA Degree.
- Applicant should have up to 02 Years of management experience. However, Freshers can also apply.
- The candidate knowing Equity, Debt Markets would be preferred by the organization.
- Also, the candidate should be MDF Certified.
The applicants are required to have the following skills to become eligible for the posts of Sales Executive at SBI Mutual Funds:
- Quick thinking intelligence and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants should be able to work individually and also a team player.
- Great Communication Skills, Effective Listening Skills, Account Management Skills, and Excellent Presentation Skills.
- Applicant should be Positive, enthusiastic attitude customer focus and have a result-oriented approach and he should understand the regulatory framework and Taxation Laws.
The selected applicants will have the following job responsibilities as a Sales Executive at SBI Mutual Funds.
- Act as a coordinator with SBI Branches in the region for which the applicant has been selected.
- The Sales Executive will have to sell SBI MF products at the given location and areas in and around the location.
- Build business relationships among customers to make businesses.
- Prospecting of customers through new client addition, network, database, associates, and open market.
- He should be able to Coordinate and Direct Investor Awareness Programs.
- The candidate selected for the Patiala vacancy will have to report to the Area Head whereas, the applicants hired at the Jammu and Rampur Bushahr will have to report to their Branch Head.
The selection of the candidates might be based on an Interview or a CBT as nothing has been officially directed related to the selection process.
- The application starts on 18.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.sbimf.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Select the option appearing as “Apply”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021
What is the salary of a Sales Executive at SBI Mutual Funds?
The average salary of a Sales Executive is ₹4,53,359/- Per Annum. However, the actual amount may differ from this as it is just an average calculated from the various websites.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021 is until the link provided for the official notification keeps working.
What are the locations available for the recruitment of a Sales Executive at SBI Mutual Funds in 2021?
There are various locations available for the recruitment of Sales Executive for SBI Mutual Funds in 2021 which are as follow:
Rampur Bushahr (Himachal Pradesh)
Jammu (Jammu & Kashmir)
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t forget to share your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to the SBI Mutual Funds Careers, SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2021, SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021, State Bank of India Sales Executive Vacancy, Jobs in Himachal, New Bank Vacancy in Rampur Bushahr, Bank Jobs in Patiala, Bank Jobs in Jammu, New Job Vacancies at SBI MF.
- CMRL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Salary, Age Limit, Last Date
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility