SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for Probationary Officer. To be eligible for this vacancy first you need to have all the details about the vacancy. If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification and you want to fill the form online then this article is for you.
As you know after reading the title of this article that the State Bank of India has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their official website i.e., www.sbi.co.in where vacancies are available for 2000 posts, and in Rozgar Dream, it is our responsibility to share this information with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details, and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SBI PO Recruitment:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The vacancy consists of 2000 posts for Probationary Officer in various categories which are as following:
- General- 810 Posts
- EWS- 200 Posts
- OBC- 540 Posts
- SC- 300 Posts
- ST- 150 Posts
- The application starts on 14.11.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 04.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 04.12.2020
- Exam Date for Pre-Exam: 31.12.20
- Exam date for Main Exam: 29.01.21
According to the vacancy, applicants should be Pass or Appearing in Final Year in Bachelor’s Degree of any stream from a recognized University of India to become eligible for this vacancy.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants will have to pay 750rs.
- The SC/ST/PH category Applicants don’t have to pay any amount in form of an application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for SBI PO Recruitment:
In order to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.sbi.co.in on google i.e., official website for SBI recruitments.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment in an option appearing as “SBI PO Recruitment Notification“.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now” in the notification.
- Fill up the form carefully and re-check the details after filling the whole form.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay for your application.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.