SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Associates also called Clerks. State Bank of India is a global, public sector bank and economic support service with its main headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest bank company of 2020. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a total of 5237 Posts for Clerks (Junior Associate) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.sbi.co.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021, SBI Clerk Selection Process, Salary of a Clerk (Junior Associate) at SBI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Junior Associate (Clerk)
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any other equivalent educational qualification recognized by the Central Government.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.750/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.04.2021
- Candidates must’nt have been born earlier than 02.04.1993 and not later than 01.04.2001.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.11,765/- to Rs.31,450/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary and a Mains Test conducted by the authorities of the State Bank of India.
- The application starts on 27.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 17.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 17.05.2021
- The Preliminary Exam will be held in June 2021.
- Mains Exam will take place on 31 July 2021.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.sbi.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Clerk at SBI?
The average salary of a Clerk varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.11,765/- to Rs.31,450/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 is 17.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of a Clerk at SBI in 2021.
When is the Preliminary Exam for the recruitment of SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) in 2021?
The Preliminary Online Exam will take place in June 2021.
When is the Mains Exam for the recruitment of SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) in 2021?
The Mains Exam will be held on 31 July 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly strives to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t neglect to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to SBI Clerk, SBI Junior Associate Recruitment, SBI Clerk Exam 2021, SBI Clerk Recruitment Details/Info, SBI Careers, and SBI New Job Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar