SBI SCO Recruitment 2022– Applications are being invited for the recruitment of various SCO at the State Bank of India in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is an Indian multinational public banking and financial assistance organization headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Interested applicants may check their eligibility or apply online for the vacancy after reading this article thoroughly.
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @sbi.co.in for the recruitment of various Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) such as Vice President & Head (Contact Centre Transformation), Senior Special ExecutiveProgram Manager Contact Centre, Senior Special ExecutiveCustomer experience, Training & Scripts Manager (Inbound & Outbound), Etc. in 2022. There are a total of 11 new vacancies available and you will get to know all the important details of the notification such as How to Apply Online for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022, Last Dat to Apply, Selection Process, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Vice President & Head (Contact Centre Transformation)||01|
|Senior Special Executive Program Manager Contact Centre||04|
|Senior Special Executive Customer experience, Training & Scripts Manager (Inbound & Outbound)||02|
|Senior Special Executive Command Centre Manager||03|
|Senior Special Executive- Dialler Operations (Outbound)||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Graduation Degree in Engineering in IT/Computer Science from a recognized University.
- Computer Science/IT Graduates/Post-Graduation in IT-related fields would be preferred/Graduate from a recognized University Postgraduate in Human Resource Management or Quality Management /Analytics/ Data Sciences would also be preferred by the organization.
- A minimum experience of 10 years with at least 5-7 yrs experience in running Digital Transformation/Change Management projects across large and complex accounts in the customer service BPO domain or in captive centers of Banking Financial Services and Insurance Sector (BFSI)companies (preferred), global e-commerce, etc.
- Also, Deep knowledge of contact center fundamentals, service excellence, and client management with Excellent Communication Skills, Strong Team Management Skills, and Knowledge of Digital deployment of applications through call centers.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- General/OBC/EWS: ₹750/-
- SC/ST/PwD: NIL
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned in the table below during the recruitment process:
|Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|Vice President & Head (Contact Centre Transformation)||50 Years|
|Senior Special Executive Program Manager Contact Centre||35 Years|
|Senior Special Executive Customer experience, Training & Scripts Manager (Inbound & Outbound)||40 Years|
|Senior Special Executive Command Centre Manager||40 Years|
|Senior Special Executive- Dialler Operations (Outbound)||35 Years|
The recruitment of the candidates would be based on the following tests conducted by the authorities of the State Bank of India:
- CTC Negotiation
The salary of the selected candidates would be based on the experience and emoluments in the present employment and place of posting.
- The application starts on 13.04.2022
- Last date to fill out the Application: 04.05.2022
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the SBI SCO Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.sbi.co.in on google.
- Select the notification under the “Careers” option or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQs – SBI SCO Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of a Specialist Cadre Officer at SBI?
The average salary of an SCO at SBI varies according to the experience and educational qualifications of the candidate.
What is the Age Limit for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022?
The upper age limit is 50 Years for the recruitment of various SCO at SBI in 2022. However, the age limit varies according to the posts and you are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for SBI SCO Recruitment 2022 is 16.10.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of SCO at SBI in 2022?
As per the official notification, there are a total of 11 vacancies available for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) at SBI in 2022.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any way, then please make sure you leave your beneficial thoughts down below in the comments section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to SBI Recruitment 2022, New Job Vacancies at SBI, SBI Vacancy 2022, State Bank of India Jobs, and Bank Jobs in India.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date