SCI Junior Translator Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Court Assistants as Junior Translator for a number of languages. The Supreme Court primarily determines the natural legality of meeting government act, mediates the differences between the company and the states as well as conflicts among two or more states and handles applications from lower-level courts If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Supreme Court of India (SCI) has announced a total of 30 Posts for Junior Translator of various languages in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.main.sci.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SCI Junior Translator Recruitment 2021, SCI Junior Translator Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Translator at the Supreme Court of India (SCI), etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SCI Junior Translator Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists of a number of vacancies for the Court Assistants as Junior Translators for translating the judgment in different languages as mentioned in the table below:
|Nomenclature of Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|English to Hindi||05|
|English to Assamese||02|
|English to Bengali||02|
|English to Telugu||02|
|English to Gujarati||02|
|English to Urdu||02|
|English to Marathi||02|
|English to Tamil||02|
|English to Kannada||02|
|English to Malayalam||02|
|English to Manipuri||02|
|English to Odiya||02|
|English to Punjabi||02|
|English to Nepali||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Graduate with English and relevant Language as subjects, and
- A Diploma/Certificate Course in Translation from English to relevant Language and vice-versa from a recognized University/Institute.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PH and Ex-Serviceman category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 13.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.44,900/- Per Month as their salary.
The determination of the candidates will be based on the Objective Type Written Test and Translation Test and those who pass for both the tests will be called for English and language proficiency test on the Computer to ascertain typing speed in English and several inherent languages. The candidates who qualify in all the tests will then be called for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Supreme Court of India recruitment department.
- The application starts on 15.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 13.03.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SCI Junior Translator Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SCI Junior Translator Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.main.sci.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary Junior Translator at Supreme Court of India (SCI)?
The average salary Junior Translator at Supreme Court of India (SCI) is Rs.44,900/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SCI Junior Translator Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SCI Junior Translator Recruitment 2021 is 13.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar