SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Law Clerks. The Supreme Court basically decides the constitutional legality of meeting government act, mediates the disagreements between the organization and the states as well as conflicts among two or more states and manages applications from lower-level courts. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Supreme Court of India (SCI) has announced the recruitment of a Law Clerk for 2021 on their official website i.e., www.main.sci.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2021, SCI Law Clerk Selection Process, Salary of a Law Clerk at SCI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary|
|Law Clerk||Not Specified||Rs.65,000/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The candidate must be a law graduate having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any School/College/University/Institution authorized by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for registration as an Advocate.
- Candidates studying in the 05th Year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be qualified to apply subject to furnishing proof of getting Law qualification at the time of Interview or before taking up the responsibility as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- Also, The candidate must know about computers including retrieval of desired knowledge from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, Westlaw, SCC Online, LexisNexis, etc.
All the candidates are required to submit an amount of Rs.200/- as their application fee and make sure you submit the payment only through the online payment method as no any other payment method will be accepted. The online payment shall be done through the payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 28.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.65,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Supreme Court of India recruitment department.
- The application starts on 01.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.main.sci.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Law Clerk at Supreme Court of India?
The average salary of a Law Clerk at Supreme Court of India is Rs.65,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for SCI Law Clerk Recruitment 2021 is 28.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar