SHSB Accountant Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various accountants such as SPMU, RPMU, etc. The SHSB serves as a supplementary managerial and professional capacity to the organization of Health & Family Care. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
State Health Society Bihar (SHSB) has announced a total of 84 Posts for Accountants in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.statehealthsocietybihar.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SHSB Accountant Recruitment, SHSB Exam Date, Salary of an Accountant at SHSB, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SHSB Accountant Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Urban Health Accountant Assistant (DPMU-NUHM)||31|
- The application starts on 07.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 28.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some education qualifications which are as follows:
- SPMU Accountant: The Applicant must have a B.com Full-time Degree from a recognized University/Institute with a Certificate/Diploma in Computer Application tally (05 Months Course).
- RPMU Accountant: The Applicants must have a B.com Full-time Degree from a recognized University/Institute with a Certificate/Diploma in Computer Application tally (05 Months Course).
- DPMU Accountant: The Applicants must have a B.com Full-time Degree from a recognized University/Institute with a Certificate/Diploma in Computer Application tally (05 Months Course).
- Urban Health Accountant Assistant (DPMU-NUHM):The Applicants must have a B.com Full-time Degree from a recognized University/Institute with a Certificate/Diploma in Computer Application tally (05 Months Course).
The Applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-
- Whereas SC/ST/Women/PH category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 37 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.15,000/- to Rs.22,500/- as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Computer-based test conducted by the authorities of the State Health Society Bihar (SHSB).
How To Apply for SHSB Accountant Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SHSB Accountant Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.statehealthsocietybihar.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Accountant at SHSB?
The average salary of a Accountant at SHSB is Rs.15,000/- to Rs.22,500/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Accountant at SHSB Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Accountant at SHSB is 28.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to give you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Involvement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Just Trust in yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!