SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Community Health Officer. The state health society, Bihar has been built to manage its representatives towards Installing, training, and value for the supplies obtained from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
State Health Services Bihar has announced a total of 859 Posts for Community Health Officer in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., statehealthsocietybihar.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021, SHSB CHO Exam Date, Salary of a CHO at SHSB, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||859|
Category-Wise Details for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO):
|Category||Number of Posts Available|
- The application starts on 15.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 04.02.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 04.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- B.Sc. Nursing OR
- General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM)
Applicants are required to pay their application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The UR/BC/MBC/EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas, the SC/ST and Female category candidates are required to pay Rs.250/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the male and female applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the male candidates will be 42 Years and for the female candidates it will be 45 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.25,000/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit and Shortlistings conducted by the authorities of State Health Society Bihar.
How To Apply for SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.statehealthsocietybihar.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a CHO at SHSB?
The average salary of a CHO at SHSB Rs.25,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 is 04.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself and give all you’ve got. No one can stop you. All the Best!