SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Apprentice Posts. The SJVN is confined to producing safe and eco-friendly energy by means of state-of-art technology, perfection in engineering, and constant improvement in quality management. SJVN, as a technology-savvy business, has built and is developing sound business, economic and administrative policies. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (SJVN) has announced a total of 280 Posts for Graduate, Diploma, and ITI Apprentices Posts for various trades in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.sjvnindia.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021, SJVN Apprentice Selection Process, Salary of an Apprentice at SJVN, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||60|
|Technician Apprentice (ITI)||100|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Graduate Apprentice: Full-time degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma): Full-time diploma in engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/University recognized by AICTE/Board of Technical Education of State.
- Technician Apprentice (ITI): The Applicant must possess an ITI Course from a recognized University/Institute.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and PH category applicants don’t have to pay any amount.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 15.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.7,000/- to Rs.10,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks scored in the pursued educational qualification which will be evaluated by the Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited.
- The application starts on 16.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.03.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.sjvnindia.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just click here to get the notification in Hindi and here to get the notification in English.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or through E-Challan.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of an Apprentice at SJVN?
The average salary of an Apprentice at SJVN varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.7,000/- to Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SJVN Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 15.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar