SMC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Health Workers and Supervisors. The Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education & Research (SMIMER) has been authenticated by the Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC). If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has announced a total of 1136 Posts for Health Workers and Supervisors in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.suratmunicipal.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SMC recruitment, SMC exam date, Salary at SMC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SMC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists of a number of vacancies for various posts such as Female Health Workers (FHW), Multipurpose Health Workers (MPHW), Female Health Supervisor, Multipurpose Health Supervisors. There are a total number of 1136 vacancies available and to get further details related to the salary and vacancies according to the reservations, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
- The application starts on 04.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 13.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications which are as follows:
- Female Health Workers (FHW): The applicant must be at least 10th class passed with ANM exam cleared.
- Multipurpose Health Workers (MPHW): The applicant must be 10th class passed with Diploma in Sanitary Inspector.
- Female Health Supervisor: The applicant must be 10th class passed with the ANM exam cleared.
- Multipurpose Health Supervisors: The applicant must be 10th class passed with a Diploma in Sanitary Inspector.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Written exam and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC).
How To Apply for SMC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SMC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.suratmunicipal.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
When does the application for Heatlh Workers and Supervisor at SMC begins?
The application for Health Workers and Supervisors at SMC begins on 04.01.2021
What is the Last Date to fill the Health Worker and Supervisor at SMC Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Health Worker and Supervisor at SMC is 13.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your preciousfeedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. No one can stop you. All the Best!