Spices Board India Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of Facility Manager cum Electrician at Spices Board India, Kochi. The Spices Board India is established in Kochi, Kerala and it is the Indian regulatory and export merchandising organization for Indian spices headed through a Chairman, rank equal to Joint Secretary to Government of India. If you are one of the aspiring candidates for the vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly.
Spices Board India has released a notification on their official website i.e., @indianspices.com for the recruitment of a Facility Manager cum Electrician in 2021. There is only one vacancy available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as the Last Date to Apply, Recruitment Process, How to Apply Online for Spices Board India Recruitment, Salary of a Facility Manager cum Electrician at Spices Board India, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Spices Board India Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Spices Board India Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Facility Manager cum Electrician||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- An ITI Course or a Diploma in Electrical stream from a recognized Institute.
- Also, the applicant must have a minimum of 06 Years of hands-on experience in Repair/Maintenance/Installation of electrical installations and accessories in Multi-Storied Buildings/Office Complex or any other similar facilities with experience in Repair/Maintenance of Plumbing.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 15.10.2021.
The salary of the selected applicant will change according to the year of joining as mentioned in the table below:
|Year||Salary (Per Month)|
The recruitment process for the vacancy of Facility Manager cum Electrician at Spices Board India includes a Written Test or a Skill Test or both which will be conducted by the authorities of the Spices Board India recruitment department.
- The application starts on 28.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.10.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Skill Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Spices Board India Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.indianspices.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Opportunities” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Spices Board India Recruitment 2021
What is the salary at Spices Board India?
The average salary at Spices Board India varies according to the years of joining i.e., between ₹22,000/- to ₹23,000/- Per Month. For further details, you must read this notification thoroughly.
Where is the Head Officer of Spices Board India?
The Head Office of Spice Board India is located at Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, P.B. No.2277, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi – 682025.
What is the Age Limit for Spices Board India Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 45 Years for recruitment at Spices Board India in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Spices Board India Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Spices Board India Recruitment 2021 is 15.10.2021.
Hey Guys! Have you enjoyed reading this article? and do you want to contribute or our website in any way? If yes, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Spices Board of India Careers, New Job Vacancies at Spices Board India, Govt Jobs in Kochi, Spices Board of India Vacancy 2021, and Kerala Rozgar.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro