Spices Board Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment SET’s in Spices Board Kochi, Kerala. The main purpose of the Spices Board is development, promotion, development, regulation of spice exports, and quality control of spices for export, small and large cardamom. Aspiring candidates must read this notification thoroughly to get the smallest details of the notification and check the eligibility criteria.
Spices Board has released a notification on their official website i.e., @indianspices.com for the recruitment of Spices Extension Trainees (SET) in 2021. There are a total of 36 vacancies available and you find all the necessary details related to the notification such as the Last Date to Apply, the Recruitment Process, How to Apply Online for Spices Board Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Spices Extension Trainee at Spice Board, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Spices Board Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Spices Board Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Spices Extension Trainee (SPE)||36||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture or Botany/Zoology/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Forestry.
- Also, the applicant must have a working knowledge of Computer.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The candidates who have completed the training are not eligible for this vacancy.
The selected applicant will be paid ₹20,000/- Per Month and when travelling to the spices fields, additional TA will be paid.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on an Online Written Test & a Computer Proficiency/Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the Spices Board India. The SC/ST applicants who are eligible can give an online walk-in examination at the designated centres one hour before the written exam test date.
- The application starts on 15.10.2021
- The test will take place on 29.10.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.indianspices.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Opportunities” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Applicants are required to reach at their respective test centres along with all the relevant documents on the test date.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Spices Board Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Spices Extension Trainee at Spices Board India?
The average salary of a Spices Extension Trainee at Spices Board India is ₹20,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Spices Board Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of a Spices Extension Trainee at Spices Board India in 2021.
What is the Test Date for the recruitment of Spices Extension Trainee at Spices Board in 2021?
The date of the test for Spices Extension Trainee at Species Board is 29.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Spices Extension Trainee at Spices Board in 2021?
There are a total of 36 vacancies available for the recruitment of a Spices Extension Trainee at Spices Board Indian in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a moment and give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Spices Board India Vacancy 2021, Spices Board Careers, Spices Board Recruitment 2021, Govt Jobs in Kochi, and Kerala Rozgar.
- CMRL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Salary, Age Limit, Last Date
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility