SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Lecturers in various disciplines for 2021. The main purpose of the SSB Odisha is to set down a large and full-proof method for recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff for non-government assisted educational institutes of the state on a consistent base so as to keep a uniform and wholesome educational environment. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Staff Selection Board (SSB), Odisha has announced a total of 972 Posts for Lecturers of various disciplines in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @ssbodisha.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021, SSB Odisha Lecturer Selection Process, Salary of a Lecturer at SSB Odisha, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the Lecturers for various disciplines as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Department
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Logic & Philosophy
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University
- Also, a minimum of 55% marks is required to be eligible for the vacancy.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 42 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- Per Month as their salaries according to their post.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test, and a Viva-Voce Test conducted by the authorities of the State Selection Board, Odisha.
- The application starts on 22.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 21.04.2021
- The date of the Written/Viva-Voce Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ssbodisha.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card to the following Account Details.
- Current Account No: 35396835756, State Bank of India, Govt. Treasury Branch, Bhubaneswar, IFS Code: SBIN0009025 (Please Re-Check in the official notification).
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Lecturer at SSB Odisha?
The average salary of a Lecturer at SSB Odisha varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 is 16.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to enhance our User Involvement. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to SSB, State Selection, SSB Odisha, SSB O, Odisha State, SSB 2021, and SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar