SSC CGL Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Combined Graduate Level posts. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) attends the CGL Exam for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” division posts in different Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. SSC CGL is supposed to be one of the most important examinations to be conveyed for graduate students in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) has announced a total of 7035 Posts for the Combined Graduate Level posts in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.ssc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021, SSC CGL Selection Process, Salary of CGL posts at SSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Combined Graduate Level||7035|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Level-04 to Level-08 as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Computer Based Examination, Written Exams -01 and 02 conducted by the authorities of the Staff Selection Commission recruitment department.
- The application starts on 29.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.01.2021
- Application Fee last date: 02.02.2021
- Tier-01 Examination: 29.05.2021 to 07.06.2021
- The date of the Tier-02 Examination is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ssc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of CGL applicants at SSC?
The average salary of CGL applicants at SSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-04 to Level-08 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 is 16.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some opinions on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar