SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of Selection Posts through online mode. Staff Selection Commission is an agency below the Government of India to recruit a team of workers for numerous posts withinside the different Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. The candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions (further mentioned in this article) will be canceled at any moment of the recruitment without any notice.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @ssc.nic.in for the recruitment of Phase IX Selection Posts in 2021. There are a total of 3261 vacancies available in the various states of India and this article will definitely be very helpful for you to clear all your doubts related to the vacancy such as the Last Date to Apply, How to Apply Online for SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021, Recruitment Process at SSC, Salary of the various posts announced at SSC Phase IX and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|SSC Region||State/UT||Exam Centre||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Central Region (CR)||Bihar and Uttar Pradesh||Prayagraj and Patna||203|
|Eastern Region (ER)||Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand, Odisha, Sikkim, and West Bengal||Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar, Port Blair, and Ranchi||355|
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)||Lakshadweep, Karnataka, and Kerala||Bengaluru and Thiruvananthapuram||22|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)||Chhattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal and Raipur||23|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura||Guwahati, Imphal, Shillong, Agartala, and Kohima||28|
|Northern Region (NR)||NCT of Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||Delhi, Dehradun, and Jaipur||657|
|North Western Sub-Region (NWR)||Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Punjab||Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, and Hamirpur|
|Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana||Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Vishakhapatnam||32|
|Western Region (WR)||Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Goa, Gujarat, and Maharashtra||Mumbai and Ahmedabad||89|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Graduation Degree and above from a recognized University.
- An Essential Qualifications (EQs) & Age Limit for each Post as per the requirement of the concerned User Departments/ Ministries are mentioned in the details/description of Post(s) further in this article.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- All the applicants are required to submit ₹100/- as their application fee.
- However, Female candidates and Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) category applicants don’t have pay any amount for the application.
Age Limit – SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations according to the category of the candidate as mentioned in the table below.
|Ex-Serviceman (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||03 Years|
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||08 Years|
|For Group “C‟ posts only||Up to 40 years of age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||Up to 35 years of age|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application||Up to 45 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried||Up to 35 years of age|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
Recruitment Process – SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
The recruitment process consists of a Computer Based Mode consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions conducted by the authorities of the Staff Selection Commission.
- The application starts on 24.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.10.2021
- Last date to submit the application fee:
- Online: 28.10.2021
- Offline: 01:11:2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ssc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Selection Post Detais” section. or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page and you will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
What is the Age Limit for SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of the Phase 9 department at SSC in 2021. However, there are some extra age relaxations according to the category of the applicant and for those details, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 is 25.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of SSC Selection Phase IX in 2021?
There are a total of 3261 vacancies available for the recruitment of SSC Selection Phase IX in 2021. To get the specific number of vacancies available in your City/State, you must read this notification thoroughly.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the vacancy such as Staff Selection Commission Careers, SSC Jobs, SSC Recruitment 2021, SSC New Job Vacancies, Govt Jobs in India, Central Govt Jobs, and State Govt Jobs.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date