SSC Constable & Rifleman Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of General Duty (GD) Constable and Rifleman. The commission is an appointed position of the Department of Personnel and Training which has a Chairman, 02 Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller for conducting the Examinations. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a total of 09 Posts for various posts such as General Duty (GD) Constable in CAPFs, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @ssc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this fresh recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SSC Recruitment 2021, SSC Constable & Rifleman Selection Process, Salary of a GD Constable & Rifleman at SSC Recruitment 2021, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SSC Constable & Rifleman Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|GD Constable & Rifleman||Soon to be announced.|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Matriculation OR
- 10th class passed from any recognized Board of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Serviceman category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 23 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a CBT Test conducted by the authorities of the Staff Selection Commission.
- The application starts in the First week of May.
- Last date to fill the Application: Soon to be updated.
- The last date to submit the application fee is Soon to be updated.
- The date of the CBT Test is yet to be announced,
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SSC Constable & Rifleman Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SSC Constable & Rifleman Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ssc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of Constable and Rifleman at SSC?
The average salary of Constable and Rifleman at SSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- Per Month.
When could we fill the Application Form for SSC Constable & Rifleman Recruitment 2021?
The Application Form for SSC Constable & Rifleman Recruitment 2021 can be filled from first week of May.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always means to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to develop our User interface. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to SSC in India, SSC India, SSC Full Form, SSC Recruitment 2021, SSC Openings/Vacancies, Etc.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar