SSC Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for various fields in Staff Selection Commission Recruitment in Combined Higher Secondary Level. To be eligible for this vacancy you need to have a 10+2 Certificate. If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification and you want to fill the form online then this article is for you.
As you know after reading the title of this article that the Staff Selection Commission has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their website i.e., ssc.nic.in where vacancies are available from Data Entry Operators to (DEOs) to Junior Secretariat and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details, and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The vacancy consists of various categories in a post such as:
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
- The application starts on 06.11.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 17.12.2020
- Exam Date for 1st Exam: 12-27 April 2021
- Exam date for 2nd Exam: Yet to be announced
Applicants should have their 10+2 certificates to become eligible for this vacancy.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC category Applicants will have to pay 100rs.
- The SC/ST and Female category Applicants don’t have to pay any amount in form of an application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for SSC Recruitment 2021:
In order to apply for the SSC Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the ssc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment of 10+2 candidates in an option appearing “Candidate’s Corner”.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now fill the form very carefully and make every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay for your application.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.