Supreme Court Recruitment 2022– Applications are being invited for the recruitment of a Court Assistant at the SCI. The Supreme Court of India is the highest court in India and the highest court of the Republic of India under the Constitution. It is the highest constitutional court and has judicial control. Interested applicants may check their eligibility and apply online after reading this article thoroughly.
Supreme Court of India (SCI) has released a notification on its official website i.e., @main.sci.gov.in for the recruitment of various Court Assistants (Junior Translators) in 2022. There are a total of 25 new vacancies available and you will get to know all the important details of the notification such as How to Apply Online for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022, Selection Process, Last Date to Apply, Salary of a Junior Translator at Supreme Court of India, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post mentioned above as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Court Assistant (Junior Translator)||25||Notification Released|
- Assamese- 2 Post
- Bengali- 2 Post
- Telugu- 2 Post
- Gujarati- 2 Post
- Urdu- 2 Post
- Marathi- 2 Post
- Tamil- 2 Post
- Kannada- 2 Post
- Malayalam- 2 Post
- Manipuri- 2 Post
- Odia- 2 Post
- Punjabi- 2 Post
- Nepali- 1 Post
Educational Qualifications – Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
- A Graduate Degree in English and respective language.
- Also, the applicant must have a minimum experience of 02 Years in Translation with Proficiency in Computers.
Application Fees – Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
- Gen/OBC/EWS: ₹500/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM/FF: ₹250/-
Age Limit – Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
- There is an upper age limit of 32 Years for the applicants preparing for the post.
- The age will be calculated from 01.01.2022.
The recruitment of the candidates would be based on the following test conducted by the authorities of the Supreme Court of India:
- Written Exam (150 Marks)
- Type Test (20 Marks)
- Interview (30 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Salary – Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
The salary of the selected applicants will receive an impressive package of ₹76,908/- Per Month.
- Application Starts: 18.04.2022
- Last Date to Apply: 14.05.2022
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.main.sci.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or Click Here
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Online“.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and ensure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now submit the application form.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQs – Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of SCI?
SCI stands for Supreme Court of India.
What is the salary of a Court Assistant at the Supreme Court?
The salary of a Court Assistant at the Supreme Court of India is ₹76,908/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
There is an upper age limit of 32 Years.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?
The last date to submit the application for the post of Junior Translator at the Supreme Court of India, New Delhi is 14.05.2022.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any method then please make sure you leave your valuable feedback down below in your comments section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022, SCI Vacancy 2022, Supreme Court of Indian Job Vacancies, Supreme Court New Delhi Jobs, Govt Jobs in New Delhi, and Delhi Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date