SVNIT Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Assistant & Office Attendant. The basic goal of the SVNIT is to be a leading technical Institute not only at the national level but further at the International level for giving training to manpower as per the needs of technology. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat has announced a total of 32 Posts for various posts such as Junior Assistant & Office Attendant for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @svnit.ac.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SVNIT Recruitment 2021, SVNIT Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Assistant, and Office Attendant at SVNIT, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SVNIT Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Junior Assistant: 12th Class Passed from a recognized Board with a minimum typing speed of 35 WPM.
- Office Attendant: 12th Class Passed from a recognized Board.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 27 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 19.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Level-01 to Level-03 Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and a Trade Test conducted by the authorities of the Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology.
- The application starts on 08.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 19.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 19.04.2021
- Last date to submit the Hard Copy: 29.04.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for SVNIT Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SVNIT Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.svnit.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just click here for Office Attendant and here for the Junior Assistant.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Now send the Hard Copy of the application form with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology, Ichchhanth, Dumas Road, Surat-395007, Gujarat
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Junior Assistant and an Office Attendant at SVNIT, Surat?
The average salary of a Junior Assistant and an Office Attendant at SVNIT, Surat varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-01 to Level-03 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for SVNIT Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for SVNIT Recruitment 2021 is 19.04.2021 and the last date to submit the hard copy is 29.04.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always means to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to develop our User interface. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to NIT Surat, SVNIT Surat, SVNIT Junior Assistant & Office Attendant Recruitment 2021, SVNIT Surat Vacancies, and SVNIT Jobs.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar