SW Indian Railway Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Apprentice. The South Western Railway (SWR) is one of the 18 railway zones in India, headquartered at Hubballi in Karnataka State. SWR was built by cutting out the tracks from Southern Railways and South Central Railways in 2003. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
The South Western Indian Railways has announced a total of 1004 Posts for the Apprentice Recruitment in 2021 on their official website i.e., rrchubli.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for SW Indian Railway recruitment, SW Indian Railway exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for South Western Indian Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the zone||Number of vacancies available|
|Carriage Repair Workshop Hubbali||217|
|Central Workshop Mysuru||43|
- The application starts on 10.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 09.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 09.01.2021
- The Dates for Exam & admit card is yet to be announced.
In order to be eligible for the vacancy Applicants should have 10th class passed with 50% marks and ITI/ NCVT Certificate in the trade related to the preference of Candidate.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/-
- The SC/ST/PH/Female category Applicants don’t have to pay any kind of amount in the form of application fees.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 15 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 24 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for South Western Indian Railway Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the SW Indian Railway Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.rrchubli.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.