Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of Food Safety Offices in Tamil Nadu through the Direct Recruitment method. The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was established for the purpose of directly hiring various categories of staff within the Department of Family Health and Welfare of the TN government. The recruitment is purely on a temporary basis and If you are interested in the vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly.
Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has released a notification for the recruitment of a Food Safety Officer in 2021. There are a total of 119 vacancies available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as How to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Food Safety Officer in TN MRB, the Last Date to Apply, Recruitment Process, and other necessary detail that you should definitely know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post of Food Safety Officer as given in the table below:
|Category||Number of Vacancies Available|
|MBC & DNC||09|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and other qualities as mentioned below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology/Dairy Technology/Biotechnology/Oil Technology/Agricultural Science/Veterinary Sciences/Bio- Chemistry/Microbiology or a Master’s Degree in Chemistry or a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from a UGC recognized University OR any other equivalent/recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
- Also, the candidate should have studied Tamil as one of the subject in HSC.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/SCA/ST/DAP (PH) category applicants are required to pay ₹350/- as their application fee.
- Whereas, candidates belonging to any other category will have to submit ₹700/- for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- The upper age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBC&DNCs, MBCs BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities) is 59 Years.
- Whereas for Other category applicants, the age limit will be 32 Years.
- Age Limit for PwD category applicants is 42 Years and for Ex-Serviceman category applicants, it is 48 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.17.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package of Level-13 i.e., between ₹35,900/- to ₹1,13,500/- Per Month.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on a Written Examination or a CBT conducted by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
- The application starts on 13.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.10.2021
- The date for the Written Exam/CBT will fall in November 2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mrb.tn.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification under the “Recruitment” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of TN MRB?
TN MRB stands for Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board.
What is the salary of a Food Safety Officer at TN MRB?
The average salary of a Food Safety Officer at TN MRB varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹35,900/- to ₹1,13,500/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 59 Years for the recruitment of a Food Safety Officer at TN MRB in 2021. However, the age limit will vary according to the posts, that is why you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Tamil Nadu MRB Recruitment 2021 is 28.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a Food Safety Officer at TN MRB in 2021?
There are a total of 119 vacancies available for the recruitment of Food Safety Officers at Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) in 2021. However, if you want to get the specific number of vacancies available for your category, you must read this notification.
Hey Guys! Have you enjoyed reading this article? If yes, then take a few seconds and leave your feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to TN MRB Careers, Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu, Latest Job Vacancies in Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2021, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- CMRL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Salary, Age Limit, Last Date
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility