Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Sagar Mitra posts at all the coastal in Tamil Nadu of fishing villages. The Applicants are required to be a local person. The Government of Tamil Nadu is the supervisory authority for the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. The legislature of Tamil Nadu was not available until 1986, when it was superseded by a unicameral parliament, like most of the other states in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
The Government of Tamil Nadu has announced a total of 608 Posts for the post of Sagar Mitra for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., tn.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021, Tamil Nadu Sagar Mitra Selection Process, Salary of a Sagar Mitra at Tamil Nadu, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant should be Fisheries professional holding a Bachelor’s degree in Fisheries Science/Marine Biology/Zoology.
- The applicant should also have a basic knowledge of Information Technology (IT).
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.10,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts. However, there will be extra incentives according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Government recruitment department.
- The application starts on 08.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 19.02.2021
- The date of the Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.tn.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the Application Form at the bottom of the official notification.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Submit the application to the Assistant Director of Fisheries of the coastal districts.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Sagar Mitra at Tamil Nadu Government?
The average salary of a Sagar Mitra at Tamill Nadu Government Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021 is 16.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself and just trust the process. All the Best!