Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts at TMC Mohali to work under the “Programme to control common cancer among women in North and North East India”. The main purpose of the Tata Memorial Centre is to offer complete most cancer care to everyone and their motto of excellence is in service, training and research. The recruitment is purely on a temporary basis for a period of 06 months which is extendable, aspiring candidates must read this notification thoroughly to check their eligibility and apply for the vacancy.
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @tmc.gov.in for the recruitment of (ANM)/Nurse Research, MSW, Medical Officer, Field Investigator, Lab Technician, Helper, Ayah Office Assistant/Computer Operator, and Projects Coordinator for Survey. There are a total of 50 vacancies available and this article will definitely help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at Tata Memorial Centre, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Office Assistant/Computer Operator||01|
|Project Coordinator for Survey||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- (ANM)/Nurse Research: A degree of B.Sc.Nursing, General Nursing & Mid wifery /Diploma in General housing & Midwifery(Registered with INC/MNC) with a minimum of 04 Years of work experience in GNM and 02 Years in the relevant field.
- MSW: A post-graduate degree in Sociology or Master of Social Science/Social Work with an experience of 03 Years in the relevant field.
- Medical Officer: A degree in BHMS,BAMS, BDS/PG Diploma in Clinical Research/MHA will be preferred by the organization with an experience of 01 Year at Health Care Setup.
- Field Investigator: Any graduate degree from a recognized University with 02 Years of work experience in the relevant field.
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. with DMLT or DMLT with a minimum of 02 Years of experience.
- Helper: The applicant must HSC Passed
- Ayah: 10th Class Passed.
- Office Assistant/Computer Operator: A egree in BBA/BCS with MSCIT Courses with 01 Year work expereince in the relevant field.
- Project Coordinator for Survey: Post Graduate with Coordination and 05 Years of work experience.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|(ANM)/Nurse Research||₹20,000/- to ₹40,000/-|
|MSW||₹25,000/- to ₹40,000/-|
|Medical Officer||₹30,000/- to ₹60,000/-|
|Field Investigator||₹20,000/- to ₹40,000/-|
|Lab Technician||₹15,000/- to ₹25,000/-|
|Helper||₹10,000/- to ₹20,000/-|
|Ayah||₹10,000/- to ₹20,000/-|
|Office Assistant/Computer Operator||₹12,000/- to ₹22,000/-|
|Projets Coordinator for Survey||₹25,000/- to ₹40,000/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of Tata Memorial Centre, Mohali. The venue for the test is HBCH & RC, Plot no. 1, Medicity, Mullanpur, Mohali (SAS Nagar), Punjab – 140901. However, only the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and experience will be allowed for the Test and Interview.
- The application starts on 07.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.09.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.tmc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- Now after checking your elgibility, you may proceed to further steps.
- Send you CV along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of TMC?
TMC stands for Tata Memorial Centre.
What is the salary of the various posts announced at Tata Memorial Centre?
The average salary at Tata Memorial Centre varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹10,000/- to ₹60,000/- Per Month. To get the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2021 is 18.09.2021.
Where should I send my CV for the recruitment of various posts announced at TMC Mohali in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their CV along with all the relevant documents to “email@example.com“.
Hey Guys! Did you find this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please take a few seconds and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Tata Memorial Centre Jobs, TMC Recruitment 2021, TMC Mohali Jobs 2021, Jobs in Mohali, TMC Mohali Careers, and Punjab Rozgar.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date