TCIL Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of ED, DGM, and Jt. GM. The vacancies are for the various departments of TCIL such as Finance & Accounts, and IT & Telecom. The candidates will be first appointed for 02 Years under probation and based on the performance, the organization will appoint the candidates permanently. Telecommunications Consultants India Limited is a government-owned engineering and consultancy firm. It is working under the possession of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
Telecommunication Consultants India Limited (TCIL) has announced a total of 13 Posts on their official website i.e., @tcil.net.in for the recruitment of various posts such as Executive Director (IT & Telecom/Finance & Accounts), Deputy General Manager & Joint General Manager for IT & Telecom departments. In this article, you will clear all your doubts related to the vacancy such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for TCIL Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at TCIL in 2021, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for TCIL Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – TCIL Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of a number of vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Executive Director (IT & Telecom)||02|
|Executive Director (Finance & Accounts)||01|
|Deputy General Manager (IT & Telecom)||07|
|Joint General Manager (IT & Telecom)||03|
Qualifications & Experience Required
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Executive Director (IT & Telecom):
- B.E. or B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication/C.S./IT/Electrical/Electronics. Those applicants who have completed MBA or PGDM would be preferred by the organization.
- The applicant must be working under the Central or State Government Sector/Armed Forces of the Union or in Private sector with the pay scale of Level-14 or ₹37,400/- to ₹67,000/- or related for a minimum of 03 Years. Candidate must have 25 Years of total work experience
- Executiver Director (Finance & Accounts):
- CA or CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) or an MBA Degree in Finance from a recognized Institute or University.
- The applicant must be working under Governement or Private Sector with the pay scale of ₹15,600/- to ₹39,100/- or equivalent for a minimum of 03 Years. The candidate must have 12 Years of work experience
- Dy. General Manager/Jt. General Manager (IT & Telecom):
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication/CS/IT/Electrical/Electronics stream. Those applicant who have completed their MBA or PGDM in Marketing/Finance/IT would be preferred by the organization.
- The applicant must be working under Governement or Private Sector/CPSE/SPSE with the pay scale of ₹15,600/- to ₹39,100/- or equivalent for a minimum of 03 Years. The candidate must have 15 Years of work experience
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Executive Director: 56 Years
- Deputy General Manager: 45 Years
- Joint General Manager: 50 Years
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Executive Director||₹1,50,000/- to ₹3,00,000/-|
|Deputy General Manager||₹80,000/- to ₹2,20,000/-|
|Joint General Manager||₹90,000/- to ₹2,40,000/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of Telecommunication Consultants India Limited.
- The application starts on 01.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.08.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for TCIL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.tcil.net.in on google.
- Select the notification for your preferred vacancy under the “Current Openings” section or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application forms at the bottom of the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The Group General Manager (HR), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048.
- And E-Mail application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the TCIL Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Apply Online
- Notification/Application Form Download:
FAQ’s – TCIL Recruitment 2021
What is TCIL?
Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL) is a government-owned engineering and consultancy firm. It is working under the possession of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
What is the salary of the various posts announced at TCIL?
The average salary of the various posts announced varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹80,000/- to ₹3,00,000/- Per Month. If you want the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for TCIL Recruitment 2021?
The maximum upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of the various posts announced at TCIL in 2021. However, the age limit may vary according to the posts. Read this notification thoroughly to get the specific details of your preferred vacancy.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for TCIL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for TCIL Recruitment 2021 is 16.08.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various posts announced at TCIL in 2021?
There are a total of 13 vacancies announced for the recruitment of various posts at Telecommunications Consultants India Limited.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various posts announced at TCIL?
The eligible candidates may send their application form along with all the relevant documents through speed post to The Group General Manager (HR), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048 or through online mode to email@example.com for theTCIL Recruitment 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles given below to never miss any latest updates related to the Telecom Consultants India, Telecommunications Consultants, TCIL Careers, TCIL New Job Vacancies, TCIL Recruitment 2021, Telecommunications Consultants India Limited Jobs, and Delhi Rozgar.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date