TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of State & Project Coordinator at TISS Mumbai, Maharashtra. Tata Institute of Social Sciences is Asia’s oldest institute for professional social work education which was established in 1936. The Centre for Social Entrepreneurship turned into an installation in 2007 beneath the School of control and Labour Studies at Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. The Centre gives a complete-time years Masters Programme in Social Entrepreneurship
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has released a notification for the recruitment of State Coordinator and Project Coordinator on their official website i.e., @tiss.edu in 2021. You are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy as this article contains all the important details of the article. It will help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at TISS, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|State Coordinator & Project Coordinator
|As per Requirement
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- State Coordinator: A Graduate degree in any discipline from a recongnized University.
- Project Coordinator: A Post-Graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
The applicants must have some experience in the relevant fields according to their posts as mentioned below along with the ability to build and maintain a good relationship with the other team members:
- State Coordinator: The applicant must have work experience as a Research Coordinator or Team Leader. The candidate should have a knowledge of Tribal Affairs in the Districts of the State and Ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with the team.
- Project Coordinator: The applicant who have an experience in the Planning and Executing of Research Projects would be preferred by the organization. The candidate should able to demonstrate research and project management.
The recruitment is purely on a temporary basis and you may check the duration for your preferred vacancy below:
- State Coordinator: The candidates will be hired for a period of 03 months.
- Project Coordinator: The candidates will be hired for a total of 04 months.
The selected applicant will get an impressive package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Salary (Per Month)
The selection of the candidates will be based on the qualifications and experience and an Interview or a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- The application starts on 26.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.09.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.tiss.edu on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment undet the “Project Positions” section or just find the direct links at end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Make a one pager SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your SOPs to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of TISS?
TISS stands for Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
What is the salary of the State & Project Coordinator at TISS?
The average salary of the State & Project Coordinator varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹25,000/- to ₹30,000/- Per Month. For the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for TISS Mumbai Recruitment 2021 is 05.09.2021.
Where should I send my application for the recruitment of various posts announced at TISS Mumbai in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their applications along with all the relevant documents and SOP (Statement of Purpose) to “email@example.com“.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your valuable feedback down below in the comments. Also, follow our social media handles given below to never miss any latest updates associated with TISS Recruitment Apply Online, TISS Mumbai Vacancy 2021, Tata Institute of Social Sciences Jobs, TISS New Job Vacancies, Jobs in Mumbai, Tata New Vacancies, TISS Recruitment 2021, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date