TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021 – Application Forms are invited for the recruitment of Dispensers & Therapeutic Assistants at TN Health Department in 2021. Government of Tamil Nadu is completely committed in building healthy people, not only by making available quality medicare facilities at the door step of each citizen within the remotest corner of the State, but also by providing medical facilities of the very best order, keeping pace with rapid technological developments within the field of medicine. Interested applicants are requested to read this article thoroughly before applying for the TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021.
TN Health Department has released the notification for the vacancy of Dispenser & Therapeutic Assistant (Male & Female) on their official website i.e., @tnhealth.tn.gov.in. There are a total of 555 Posts available and you will find all the important details in this article such as Last Date to Apply, How to Apply Online for TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021, Salary of a Dispenser & Therapeutic Assistant, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for TN Health Department Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Therapeutic Assistant (Male)||53|
|Therapeutic Assistant (Female)||82|
To be eligible for the TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Dispenser: A Diploma in Pharmacy (Siddha/Unani/Ayurvedha/Homoeopathy)/Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by the Government of Tamilnadu.
- Therapeutic Assistant: A Diploma in Nursing Therapy conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process of TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC candidates will be 57 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
After getting selected for TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021, the selected applicants will get a magnificent package according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (For a Session of Six Hours Per Day)|
The selection of the candidates will be purely based on the Academic Qualifications of the candidates evaluated by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Health Department.
- The application starts on 12.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.08.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for TN Health Department Recruitment 2021
To apply for the TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in on google.
- Select the online notification for the recruitment or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will the application forms at the bottom of the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021 , you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Notification and Application Form Download:
FAQ’s – TN Health Department Recrutiment 2021
What is the salary of a Dispenser and Therapeutic Assistant at TN Health Deparment?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Dispenser and Therapeutic Assistant varies between ₹375/- to ₹750/- Per Session of Six Hours Per Day for Six Days a Week. If you want to get the specific salary details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for TN Health Department Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 57 Years for the recruitment of a Dispenser and Therapeutic Assistant at TN Health Department in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for TN Health Department Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for TN Health Department Recruitment 2021 is 25.08.2021.
What is the exact location for the recruitment of Dispenser and Therapeutic Assistant at TN Health Department?
The correct address of the recruitment is Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumabakkam (PO), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600106.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Dispenser & Therapeutic Assistant at TN Health Department?
The eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to the “Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arumabakkam, Chennai – 600106“.
Hey Guys! If you find this article beneficial in any way please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to TN Health Department Recruitment 2021, TN Health Department Jobs 2021, Tamil Nadu Health Deprtment Vacancy Notification, TN Health Department New Job Vacancies, TN Health Department Jobs 2021, Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date