TNPSC Notification 2021 -Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of various Assistants at Tamil Nadu Govt. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is a branch of the authorities of Tamil Nadu this is responsible for governing the recruitment of employees into the state’s public service. If you are one of the aspiring candidates for the vacancy then, you must read this article thoroughly to check your eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of an Architectural Assistant/Planning Assistant in 2021. There are a total of 04 vacancies available and this article contains all the important details that you should know before applying for the vacancy such as the Last Date to Apply for TNPSC Notification 2021, How to Apply Online for TNPSC Notification 2021, Selection Process, Salary of an Architectural/Planning Assistant at TNPSC, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for TNPSC Notification 2021
Vacancy Details – TNPSC Notification 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Architectural Assistant/Planning Assistant||04||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Master’s Degree in Town Planning or its any other equivalent education OR
- Associate Membership of the Institute of Town Planners of India/Institute of Architects of India OR
- A Degree in Civil Engineerin/Architecture/A.M.I.E (Civil) (i.e.,) Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers (India) by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- There is a one-time registration fee of ₹150/- and Examination of ₹150/- that should be paid during the submission of online application.
- The applicants who have paid ₹50/- as One-Time registration fee before 01.03.2017 and still have validity or the applicants who have paid ₹150/- after 01.03.2017 don’t have to pay the registration fee again.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Applicants belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBCs and DNCs, MBCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows category don’t have any age limit for this vacancy.
- However, candidate belonging to any other category that is not mentioned above should not be above 30 Years of age.
- However, there will be extra age relaxation of 10 Years for the applicants belonging to the PH category and the maximum age limit for the Ex-Serviceman category applicants is 50 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package between ₹37,700/- to ₹1,19,500/- Per Month varying according to the qualifications and experience they possess.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Oral Test in the form of Interviews conducted by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 24.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.10.2021
- The date of the Written Test is 08.01.2022
- Subject Papers: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- General Studies (Degree Standars): 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announed.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for TNPSC Notification 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.tnpsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the vacancy under the “Notification” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – TNPSC Notification 2021
What is the salary of an Architectural/Planning Assistant at TNPSC?
The average salary of an Architectural/Planning Assistant at TNPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹37,700/- to ₹1,19,500/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for TNPSC Notification 2021?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of an Architectural/Planning Assistant at TNPSC in 2021. However, there are some extra age relaxations according to the category of the applications. Therefore, you must read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for TNPSC Notification 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for TNPSC Notification 2021 is 23.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of an Architectural/Planning Assistant at TNPSC in 2021?
There are a total of 04 vacancies available for the recruitment of an Architectural/Planning Assistant at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates associated with TNPSC Careers, TNPSC New Job Vacancies, TNPSC Vacancy 2021, TNPSC Latest Notification, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs, Jobs in Tamil Nadu, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date