TNRD Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Office Assistants. The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department are in charge of the starting of various Centrally-sponsored, State-funded, and Externally-aided projects for hunger alleviation, job generation, sanitation, capacity building, women’s social and financial empowerment, Tsunami restorations, etc. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Tamil Nadu Rural Development (TNRD) has announced a total of 12 Posts for Office Assistant in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.tnrd.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for TNRD Office Assistant Recruitment 2021, TNRD Exam Date, Salary of an Office Assistant at TNRD, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for TNRD Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
- The application starts on 25.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 14.02.2021
- The dates of the Written Test/Interview are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must be at least 8th Class Passed from a recognized Board of India as per special rule for Tamil Nadu Basic Service, Rule 5(2)(a).
- Applicants should also have the ability to read and write in Tamil.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age calculation will be done from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000 Per Month as their salaries according to their post.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Tamil Nadu Rural Development recruitment department.
How To Apply for TNRD Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the TNRD Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.tnrd.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of Office Assistant at TNRD?
The average salary of Office Assistant at TNRD varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.15,700/- to Rs.50,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for TNRD Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for TNRD Recruitment 2021 is 14.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Stop being scared of change. No one can stop you. All the Best!