TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022– Applications are invited to recruit various SI posts at Tamil Nadu. The Uniformed Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu in November 1991 under number GM 1806, Ministry of Home Affairs, dated 29/11/1991 for the recruitment of personnel for the uniformed services such as police, prison, and Brigade Fire and Rescue Service. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @tnusrb.tn.gov.in for the recruitment of various Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR) in 2022. There are 444 new vacancies available. You will get to know all the important details of the notification such as How to Apply Online for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022, Salary of an SI at Tamil Nadu, Last Date to Apply, Selection Process, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post mentioned above as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR)||444||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a University recognized by UGC/Government.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- General candidates are required to pay ₹500/- as application fee.
- If the candidate for Police Department is appearing for both, under Open and Departmental Quota then they have to pay ₹1,000/- as application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2022.
The recruitment of the candidates would be based on the following tests conducted by the authorities of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
- Written Exam: The test consists of two parts as mentioned below:
- Tamil Language Eligibility Test: Objective Type test of 100 questions for 100 marks and the duration of examination will be 100 minutes (1 Hr 40 mins.). To qualify the exam, candidates must score a minimum of 40%.
- Main Written examination: General Knowledge, Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, and Information Handling Ability. There will be a total of 70 marks and each question carries ½ marks. The duration for the test will be 2 ½ Hrs and the candidates must score a minimum of 25 marks to qualify for the post.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Men: OC/BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC should have a minimum of 170 cms whereas, SC/SC (A)/ST should have 167 cms.
- Women/Transgender: OC/BC/BC(M)/MBC/DNC shoudl have a minimum of 159 cms whereas, SC/SC (A)/ST should have 157 cms.
- Chest Expansion (Only Men): At normal, the chest should be 81 cms and after expansion in full inspiration it should be 5 cms (81 cms to 86 cms). However, the Ex-servicemen/Ex.CPMF / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year are expempted from the Chest Expansion physical test.
- Endurance Test:
|Men||1500 metres run in 7 minutes|
|Women/Transgender||400 meters run in 2 minutes 30 seconds|
|Ex-servicemen / Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces/ serving persons who are going to retire within one year.||1500 meters run in 8 minutes|
- Physical Efficiency Test: Candidates are required to refer to the official notification for the details of Physical Effiency Test.
- Viva Voce: The test is for 10 marks and the marks will be awarded based on the performance of the candidates.
The selected applicants will receive an impressive package between ₹36,900/- to ₹1,16,600/- Per Month.
- The application starts on 15.03.2022
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.04.2022
- The date of the Written and Other Tests is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of TNUSRB?
TNUSRB stands for Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board.
What is the salary of a Sub Inspector at TNUSRB?
The average salary of a Sub Inspector at TNUSRB varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹36,900/- to ₹1,16,600/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022?
The lower age limit is 20 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of various Sub Inspector at TNUSRB in 2022.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 is 07.04.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various SI at TNUSRB in 2022
There are a total of 444 new vacancies available for the recruitment of various Sub Inspectors at Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board in 2022.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please make sure you leave your beneficial thoughts down below in your comment section below. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to TNUSRB Notification, TNUSRB Online, www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in, TNUSRB Login, TNUSRB SI, TNUSRB, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date