TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021– New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Agriculture Officer for the various categories. The TPSC was originally built to convey competitive exams. To manage civil and departmental exams for appointment to various duties at the State level, to select the fit candidates to the Ministerial Services. To advise state government for making employment and promotions. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) has announced a total of 63 Posts for Agriculture Officers of various categories in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for TPSC Recruitment 2021, TPSC Selection Process, Salary of an Agriculture Officer at TPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the various categories of Agriculture Officer as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have a Graduate Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture from a recognized University of India.
- Also, the applicant must have knowledge of the Agro-Climatic situation of Tripura.
- Lastly, the applicant must Know the Bengali or Kokborok language.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and BPL category applicants are required to pay Rs.150/-.
- Whereas the General category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 30.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.10,230/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts with extra Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Tripura Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 02.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.03.2021
- The last date to submit the Application fee is 30.03.2021
- The date of the Exam is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.tpsc.tripura.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Agriculture Officer at TPSC?
The average salary of an Agriculture Officer at TPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.10,230/- to Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for TPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2021 is 30.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in each way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by providing some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar