Tripura High Court Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Grade-03 Judicial Service. High Court is the first court of Application/Appeal it indicates that it has the power to hear the appeals upon the judgment of the inferior courts inside their territories. An appeal can be performed in the High Court only upon the district court’s judgments in the Local Cases. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Tripura High Court has announced a total of 06 Posts for Grade-03 Judicial Service in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.thc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Recruitment 2021, IRFC Selection Process, Salary at IRFC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Important Dates
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Unreserved||SC||ST|
|Grade-03 Judicial Services||02||02||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Law Degree from a recognized University of Law study in India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/-.
- Whereas the UR category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770 Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
- The application starts on 02.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 01.03.2021
- The date of the Exam is 16.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Tripura High Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.thc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of Grade-03 Judicial Service at Tripura High Court?
The average salary Grade-03 Judicial Service at Tripura High Court varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Tripura High Court Recruitment 2021 is 01.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article usepful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!