TSPSC Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Junior Assistant & Senior Assistants. TSPSC is an organization founded by the Constitution of India to choose candidates for civil service jobs in Telangana according to the merits of the candidates and the laws of reservation. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has announced a total of 127 Posts for various posts such as Junior & Senior Assistants in various Universities in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @irfc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for TSPSC Recruitment 2021, TSPSC Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Assistant cum Typist & Senior Assistant at TSPSC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for TSPSC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Senior Assistant in P.V. Narsimha Rao Veterinary University||15|
|Junior Assistant Cum Typist in P.V. Narsimha Rao Veterinary University||10|
|Junior Assistant Cum Typist in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University||102|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A University Degree and a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government of India OR
- B.C.A. Degree OR
- A Degree with Computer Science as one of the optional subjects and pass in Govt. Technical Examination in Typewriting English by the Lower Grade.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/BC and PH category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/-.
- Whereas any other category applicants are required to pay Rs.280/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 34 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.16,400/- to Rs.67,330/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Online or OMR Test conducted by the authorities of the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 12.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 20.05.2021
- The date of the Tests is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.tspsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or E-Challan.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Extended Notice
- Notification Download
- Official Website
- Apply Online (Starts on 12.04.2021)
What is the salary of a Junior & Senior Assistant at TSPSC?
The average salary at Junior & Senior Assistant varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.16,400/- to Rs.67,330/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for TSPSC Recruitment 2021 is 20.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 34 Years for the recruitment for Assistants at TSPSC in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Telangana Public Service Commission, TSPSC Government, TSPSC Jobs, Telangana State Public Service Commission, and Jobs at TSPSC.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar