UBTER Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Staff Nurse. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) is the board for the supervision of technical study in Uttarakhand. UBTER is accountable for the entire recruitment method of Teachers Group C, D posts in various Government activities of Uttarakhand. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttrakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) has announced a total of 1238 Posts for Group C Staff Nurse in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.ubter.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for DUSIB recruitment, DUSIB exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UBTER Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post
|Number of vacancies available
|Staff Nurse (Female)
|Staff Nurse (Male)
- The application starts at 14.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 04.03.2021
- Admit Card will be available on 05.04.2021
- The date for the written exam is 18.04.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess certain educational qualification which is as follows:
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Nursing from a recognized University of India which is known by the Indian Council of Nursing.
- Minimum experience of 01 Years under a state hospital.
- Registration Certificate in the form of B.Sc (Hons)/ B.Sc Nursing/ Post Nursing in B.Sc.
- Known to the Hindi Language.
Applicants are requested to submit the application fee according to the categories as mentioned below:
- UR/General and OBC category candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST category candidates: Rs.400/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 42 Years.
The applicants will go throw a certain selection process which is as follows:
- First, the applicants will appear in the Written Exam.
- There will be marks added according to the work experience of the candidate.
How To Apply for UBTER Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Uttrakhand Board of Technical Education Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ubter.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
If you find this article helpful in any way possible don’t forget to leave your valuable comments in the comment section below.
What is the Last Date to apply for the UBTER Staff Nurse Vacancy?
The last date to apply for the vacancy is 04.03.2021.
When is the Written Exam for UBTER Staff Nurse Vacancy?
The written exam will take place on 18.04.2021.
What is the Age Limit to apply for the UBTER Staff Nurse Vacancy?
The lower age limit is 21 Years whereas the upper age limit is 42 Years.