UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Applications are being invited for the recruitments taking place at UCIL. The Uranium Corporation of India is a public sector enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special position at the forefront of the nuclear energy cycle. By meeting the uranium needs of pressurized heavy water reactors, UCIL plays a very important role in the country’s nuclear electricity production. If you are one of the aspiring candidates for the vacancy, you must read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @ucil.gov.in for the recruitment of a Deputy Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent in 2022. There is only one vacancy available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2022, Salary of a Deputy Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent at UCIL, Last Date to Submit the Application, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UCIL Recruitment 2022
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – UCIL Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Deputy/Assistant Superintendent||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Degree in Environmental Engineering or a Degree in any other Branch of Enggingeering OR A Ph.D. in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry backed with a Post-Graduate Diploma OR a full time Certificate Course in Environmental Engineering OR Environmental Sciences.
- A Minimum of 05-02 Years of post-qualification experience in Environment Management in a large and reputed organization. Also, the candidate should essentially have the knowledge of the applicable Indian Environmental Legislation, EIA/EMP and Environment Audit Process, Waste Disposal Management etc. and experience in mining and processing industry will be preferred.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.12.2021.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the educational qualifications and experience of the candidates. Also, there might be an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Uranium Corporation of India Limited.
The salary of the selected applicant will be distinguished according to the post of the candidate as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
- The application starts on 28.11.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.12.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the UCIL Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ucil.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Jobs” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the application form page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- General Manager (Inst. / Pers. & IRs. / projects), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt. – Singhbhum East, Jharkhand – 831 102.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – UCIL Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of UCIL?
UCIL stands for Uranium Corporation of India Limited.
What is the salary of a Deputy/Assistant Superintendent at UCIL in 2022?
The average salary of a Deputy/Assistant Superintendent at UCIL varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹61,360/- to ₹76,700/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for UCIL Recruitment 2022?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment at IRFC in 2022.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UCIL Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UCIL Recruitment 2021 is 13.12.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Deputy/Assistant Superintendent at UCIL in 2022?
As per the official notification, there is only one vacancy available for the recruitment of Deputy/Assistant Superintendent at Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL) in 2022.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Deputy/Assistant Superintendent at UCIL in 2022?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “General Manager (Inst. / Pers. & IRs. / projects), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt. – Singhbhum East, Jharkhand – 831102”
Hey Guys! If you enjoyed reading this article, you may leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles given below to never miss any latest updates related to UCIL Careers, UCIL Vacancy 2022, Uranium Corporation of India Limited Jobs, UCIL Recruitment 2022, Govt Jobs in Singhbhum, and Jharkhand Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date