NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of NTA. The National Eligibility Test is also known as UGC NET or NTA-UGC-NET, It is the test for determining the qualification for the post of an assistant professor and/or Junior Research Fellowship award in Indian Colleges and Universities. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) has announced recruitment for the Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2021, NTA UGC-NET Selection Process, Salary at UGC-NET, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists of the various vacancies as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Posts Available|
|Junior Research Fellowship|
The Applicants are required to possess a Master’s Degree or its equivalent examination from a University/Institution recognized by UGC.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The OBC-NCL/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas the General/Unreserved category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/-.
- The SC/ST and Transgender category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/-.
- And the Bihar Domicile Female category applicants have to pay Rs.150/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy of JRF.
- And there is no age limit for Assistant Professor candidates.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package that is not yet disclosed.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test.
- The application starts on 02.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.03.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee: 03.03.2021
- Last date of correction in the application form: 05.03.2021 to 09.03.2021
- The dates of the Exams are 02.05.2021 to 07.05.2021, 10.05.2021 to 12.05.2021, and 14.05.2021 to 17.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification. If you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at UGC NET?
The average salary at UGC-NET varies according to the posts which is not yet disclosed.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for NTA UGC NET Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for NTA UGC-NET Recruitment 2021 is 02.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article usepful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!