UIDAI Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Dy. Director-General in the various cities of India such as New Delhi, Ranchi, Hyderabad, and Lucknow. The recruitment is on the Deputation (Foreign Service Term Basis). UIDAI was created with the purpose to begin Unique Identification numbers (UID), called “Aadhaar”, to all citizens of India. The UID had to be strict adequately to reduce duplication and fake identities. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has announced a total of 07 Posts for the Deputy Director-General in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @uidai.gov.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your difficulties linked to the Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UIDAI Recruitment 2021, UIDAI Selection Process, Salary of Deputy Director General at UIDAI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UIDAI Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – UIDAI Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the post of Dy. Director General at various locations in India as mentioned in the table below:
|Number of Vacancies Available
|HQ, New Delhi, Delhi
|Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Qualifications & Experience Required
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- The Officers from the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the Parent Cadre/Department and Officers from State/UT Government/Public-Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organization.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 04 Years of experience in the relevant field. The candidates are expected to have experience in Monitoring and Implementation large-scale projects having various ecosystem partners or any other related field.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 19.07.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package Pay Matrix Level-14 (Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/- Per Month) as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the deputation basis for which the process will be intimated later by the authorities of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- The application starts on 02.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 19.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.uidai.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification of the recruitment for Deputation/Contract Basis under the Work with UIDAI section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – UIDAI Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Deputy Director General at UIDAI?
The average salary of a Deputy Director-General varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for Dy. Director General at UIDAI in 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form is 19.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for UIDAI Dy. Director General Recruitment in 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the Dy. Director-General recruitment at UIDAI in 2021.
Where should I send my Application Form for Dy. Director General recruitment at UIDAI in 2021?
Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to “Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001”.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article beneficial in any method, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t neglect to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Aadhaar Card Jobs, UIDAI Careers, UIDAI New Job Vacancies, Unique Identification Authority of India Jobs, and UIDAI Recruitment 2021.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date