UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 – A new notification has been issued for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) by the Uttrakhand Government. The organization which is responsible for the recruitment is referred to as UKPSC which basically stands for Uttrakhand Public Service Commission. It was constituted following the terms of Article 315 (1), of the Constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand. Interested applicants may get the full details of the notification by reading this article thoroughly.
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the notification on their official website i.e., ukpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of a total of 63 posts of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) in 2021. This article will definitely help you clear all your doubts related to the vacancy such as How to Apply Online for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021, Important Dates, Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Prosecution Officer, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)||63||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category applicants are required to pay ₹176.55/-.
- Wheresas, the SC/ST cactegory applicants will have to pay ₹86.55/- as their application fee and Divyang category applicants will have to pay only ₹26.55/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 42 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package between ₹44,900/- and ₹1,42,200/- (Level-7).
The selection of the candidates will be based on various processes as mentioned below:
- Firstly, the candidates are required to clear Preliminary Examination followed by a Mains Examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Uttrakhand Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 03.08.2021
- Last date to submit the Application Form & Application Fee: 23.08.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ukpsc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification under the recruitment section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
What is the full form of UKPSC?
UKPSC stands for Uttrakhand Public Service Commission.
What is the salary of an APO at UKPSC?
According to the posts, the average salary of an Assistant Prosecution Officer varies between ₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,200/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 42 Years for the recruitment of an Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) at UKPSC in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UKPSC APO Recruitment 2021 is 23.08.2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles given below to never miss any latest updates related to the UKPSC Jobs, UKPSC Exams, UKPSC Recruitment 2021, Uttrakhand Public Service Commission, UKPSC Online, UKPSC New Job Vacancies, Jobs in Uttrakhand, and Govt. Jobs in Uttrakhand.
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Check Last Date & Eligibility Here!