UNDP Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021 – A new recruitment notification has been released for the recruitment of an Individual Consultant at various locations in Odisha, India. The recruitment is purely based on a contract starting from 01.07.2021 to 31.10.2021. United Nations Development Programme works in around 170 nations and territories, serving to end poverty, decrease differences & isolation, and build flexibility so that countries can sustain growth. The UNDP plays a major part in helping people reach Sustainable Development Goals. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this article till the end.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) has announced a total of 03 Posts in the notification for the recruitment of an Individual Consultant – Block Project Assistant in Rural Housing on their official website i.e., @undp.org. The government of Odisha is providing houses for the people still living in Kutcha Houses under various schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Gramin (PMAY-G), Biju Pucca Ghar Yojna, Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojna, etc. This article will help you clear all your uncertainties related to the Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for UNDP Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021 for Odisha, Salary of a Individual Consultant at UNDP Odisha Vacancy?
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UNDP Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – UNDP Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Location (In Odisha)|
|Individual Consultant||01||Bhadrak (Tihidi)|
|Individual Consultant||01||Ganjam (Patrapur)|
|Individual Consultant||01||Koraput (Jeypore)|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Diploma or a Certificate Course of Computer Applications.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 06 Years of work experience in a relevant field with Written and Verbal Knowledge in English and Odia.
Roles & Responsibilities
The selected applicants will have the following roles and responsibilities as an Individual Consultant at UNDP:
- The applicant will have to fill online data entry of 40 beneficiaries at Block level in the centralized housing software i.e., AWASSOFT, and in the web portal of the Odisha Government.
- The selected applicant will have to prepare 20 reports and photographs of houses at different stages captured by Awaas App and other apps formed by the state with related software databases.
- Prepare 12 records on the Beneficiary and Incentive.
- Conducting of 08 meetings in the Block Development Office for the successful implementation housing scheme of the block.
The selected applicants will be given a magnificent salary of ₹40,216/- which will be divided in to four parts and will be provided after finishing each mission.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the qualification and experience and will be called for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the United Nations Development Programme.
- The application starts on 22.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UNDP Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.undp.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the UNDP Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – UNDP Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of an Individual Consultant at UNDP Odisha Vacancy?
The average salary of an Individual Consultant -Block Project Assistant at Odisha is ₹40,216/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UNDP Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UNDP Individual Consultant Recruitment 2021 is 27.06.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of an Individual Consultant at UNDP Odisha?
There a total of 03 vacancies available in this recruitment. There is one vacancy available at each location which are Bhadrak (Tihidi), Ganjam (Patrapur), Koraput (Jeypore) Odisha, India.
What is the full form of UNDP?
The UNDP stands for the United Nations Development Programme. It is a programme which works in 170 Countries and Union Territories and their basic purpose is to end the poverty.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please take out 30 seconds of your precious time and give feedback down below in the comment section. Follow us on our social media handles given below and never miss any fresh updates associated with UNDP, UNDP India, UNDP Full Form, United Nations Development Programme Careers, UNDP Vacancies, UNDP Careers, Jobs UNDP, and UNDP Recruitment 2021.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro