UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Consultant at UNICEF, New Delhi. The recruitment is purely based on the contract period for 11.5 Months. UNICEF is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to maintain the protection of children’s privileges, to help meet their essential necessities, and to improve their chances to achieve their full potential by raising funds through unanimous people from across the world. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
United Nation Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has announced a post of Consultant in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @unicef.org. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your doubts related to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021, UNICEF Consultant Selection Process, Salary of a Consultant at UNICEF, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- B.E/B.Tech. in Electronics/Electrical from a recognized University with a minimum of 15 Years of expertise in Solar Energy Project Design, Development, and Management.
- Candidates with Project Management expertise in the Solar Energy Sector and have past experience in Designing and Implementing New Solar Applications will be preferred by the organization.
- Experienced candidates in Creating or Implementing Solar Technology and System Capacity Building activities and Working experience with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) or related Autonomous Institutions will be a plus point.
The selected candidates will have to have to take part in the following objective:
- Describe the advantages of using sustainable, renewable, and clean energy sources in a few public health facilities all over the country as proof of concept.
- Promote a complete set of evidence-based policy and support products, as well as marketing concepts, to help India’s public health system scale up the usage of sustainable, renewable, and clean energy.
- Receive satisfactory toolkits for decision making, implementation leadership, and results controlling to practice standards and guidelines for the use of sustainable, renewable, and clean energy sources in the public health system.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Educational Qualifications, Work Experience, and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment department. Only the candidates who are qualified in the qualification and work experience criteria will be called for the Interview.
- The application starts on 01.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.unicef.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- For any clarifications please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Consultant at UNICEF India?
The average salary of a Consultant at UNICEF India is Rs.12,00,000/- Per Annum. The actual amount may differ from this as this is just an average calculated from the data of different websites.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021 is 08.06.2021.
What is the Location for Consultant recruitment at UNICEF in 2021?
The new recruitment announced for the Consultant at UNICEF is for New Delhi.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to UNICEF Consultant Salary India, UNICEF Consultant Jobs, UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021, United Nations Children’s Fund Job Vacancies, UNICEF India New Jobs, and UNICEF Delhi Recuritment.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date