UNICEF Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Executive Assistant at Kolkata, West Bengal. UNICEF is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to support the security of children’s benefits, to help satisfy their essential requirements, and to increase their possibilities to attain their full potential by raising funds through unanimous individuals from across the world. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has announced vacancies for Executive Assistants in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @unicef.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UNICEF Recruitment 2021, UNICEF Selection Process, Salary of an Executive Assistant at UNICEF Kolkata, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UNICEF Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Executive Assistant||As per Requriement||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Secondary Education enhanced by Technical or University courses relevant to the work.
- A minimum of 05 Years of relevant Administrative or Clerical work experience is required.
- Fluency in English and some Knowledge of another UN language or local language of the duty station would be preferred.
The selected applicants will have the following responsibilities during the job:
- Under the supervision of a Head/Deputy Head of Office, the Executive Assistant is responsible for Communications, Operations, and Administrative Support services to enhance the smooth running of the Supervisor’s day-to-day activities.
- Executive Assistants also describe the supervisor in beginning, following up on, and resolving issues concerning administrative requests.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as per the rules.
The selection of the candidates might be based on a Written Test or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the United Nations Children’s Fund recruitment department as nothing has been officially instructed in the official notification.
- The application starts on 13.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UNICEF Recruitment 2021, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.unicef.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified about the next stage of the selection process.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of an Executive Assistant at UNICEF Kolkata?
According to a survey, the average salary of an Executive Assistant is ₹ 11.6 LPA – ₹ 14.8 Per Annum.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UNICEF Kolkata Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UNICEF Kolkata Recruitment 2021 is 28.05.2021
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Executive Assistant at UNICEF Kolkata?
There is no specific number of vacancies for this recruitment as the applicants will be selected according to the requirement of the organization.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to assist you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t neglect to give your precious feedback down later in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to UNICEF Careers, UNICEF Kolkata Jobs, UNICEF New Job Vacancies in India, UNICEF Recruitment 2021, and UNICEF Recruitment.
- Air India Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Cabin Crew, Last Date
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-