Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2021- Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitments in Sachivalaya for various posts such as Editor, Stenographer, Review Officer, Administrator, and other posts at Lucknow. The Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha is the lower house of the Vidhan Mandal of Uttar Pradesh. To get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
UP Legislative Assembly has announced a total of 87 Posts for various categories in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., uplegisassembly.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UP Legislative Assembly Recruitment in 2021, Exam Dates, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UP Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned below:
|Name of the posts||Number of vacancies available|
|Assistant Private Secretary||02|
|Assistant Review Officer||53|
|Research and Reference Assistant||01|
- The application starts on 08.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 07.01.2021
- The date for Admit Cards is yet to be announced.
- The date of the exam is yet to be announced.
For every different post there is a requirement of particular educational qualification and applicants are required to have it while filling the application form:
- Editor: Master’s Degree in Literature/ Social Science with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Stenographer: 10+2 Intermediate Exam Passed in any recognized board of India.
- Review Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized university of India.
- Assistant Private Secretary: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with Hindi Typing Speed of 80 WPM and English Typing Speed of 25 WPM. Applicants should also have passed the CCC exam.
- Assistant Review Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with O level exam passed and Hindi Typing speed of 25 WPM.
- Administrator: Bachelor’s Degree with Hotel Management/ House Keeping/ Catering Technology.
- Research and Reference Assistant: Master’s Degree in Literature/ Social Science with a minimum of 3 Years experience.
- Sucikar: Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science.
- Security Assistant: 10+2 Intermediate Exam and it is only for Army/ Navy/ Airforce/ NCC/ Homeguard/ Police or equivalent candidates.
- For more details on educational eligibility, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 950/-
- The SC/ST/ category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 850/-
- The PH/Divyang category applicants are required to pay Rs. 50/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The minimum age for Stenographer is 22 Years.
- Whereas the minimum age for an Editor is 30 Years.
- The minimum age for All Other Posts is 21 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for UP Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UP Legislative Assembly Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the uplegisassembly.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.