UP Metro Recruitment 2021– A New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as SCTO, Maintainer, and Assistant Manager (Operations). Lucknow Metro is a fast transit operation assisting the city of Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh, India. This article includes information related to Metro Rail Careers, Metro Rail Jobs, and Metro Rail Vacancy. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Government has announced a total of 292 Posts for various vacancies such as Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO), Maintainer, and Assistant Manager (Operations) for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @lmrcl.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC), LMRC Selection Process, Salary of an SCTO, Maintainer, and Assistant Manager (Operations) at LMRC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UP Metro Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)||186|
|Assistant Manager (Operations)||06|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO): A 03 Year Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication or any equivalent from a Government recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks for UR & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Maintainer: An ITI Certificate recognized by (NCVT/SCVT) in Fitter/ Electrician/Electronic Mechanic trade with a minimum of 60% marks for UR & OBC candidates and 50% marks for SC candidates.
- Assistant Manager (Operations): A B.E/B.Tech Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ or any equivalent degree from a Government recognized University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.236/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.590/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 28 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.19,500/- to Rs.1,60,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a CBT Test conducted by the authorities of the UP Metro recruitment department, LMRC.
- The application starts on 11.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 02.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 02.04.2021
- Applicants can download the admit card from 10.04.2021
- The date of the CBT Test is 17.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UP Metro Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UP Metro Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.lmrcl.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an SCTO, Maintainer, and Assistant Manager (Operations) at UP Metro?
The average salary at UP Metro varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.19,500/- to Rs.1,60,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UP Metro Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for UP Metro Recruitment 2021 is 02.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to assist you in every way possible. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any new updates related to Jobs at Metro Rail, Job in Kanpur Metro, Metro Rail Vacancies 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar