UPPCL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineers in Civil Trade as an Trainee. The UPPCL was established on January 14, 2000. It is the outcome of power sector forming again and restructuring in UP (India) which is the main focus of the Power Sector, in charge of conducting and managing the sector through its networks, distribution and supply of electricity. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced 11 Posts for Assistant Engineers (Trainee) of Civil Trade in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.upenergy.in/uppcl and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPPCL recruitment, UPPCL exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPPCL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the tabel below:
|Name of the Post
- The application starts on 05.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.01.2021
- The date for Admit Cards will be available soon.
- The Exam will take place in February 2021
The Educational Qualification required to be eligible for the vacancy of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) is given below:
- B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- For further details Applicants are requested to read the official notification once.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1000/-
- The SC category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 700/-
- PH category applicants are required to pay Rs. 10/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
How To Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.upenergy.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.