UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Trainee) in Civil Stream. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is the company that is responsible for electricity distribution and division in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced a total of 21 Posts for Junior Engineers (JE) as a Trainee in the Civil Stream for recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.upenergyin. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021, UPPCL Junior Engineer (JE) Selection Process, Salary of Junior Engineer (JE) at UPPCL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Unreserved||EWS||OBC||SC|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||10||02||05||04|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University of India.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.44,900/- (Level-07) Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a CBT Test conducted by the authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- The application starts on 03.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.02.2021
- The Exam will be held in the last week of March.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UPPSC JE Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPPSC JE Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.upenergy.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Junior Engineer at UPPCL?
The average salary of a Junior Engineer at UPPCL is Rs.44,900/- (Level-07) Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2021 is 23.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!