UPPCL Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for Junior Engineer (JE) Electrical and Junior Engineer (JE) in Electronics and Communication. There are a total of 212 Vacancies for these two categories and to get the full details about the notification, make sure you read the full article.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has announced Recruitment in 2021 on their official website i.e., upenergy.in. The Recruitments are Junior Engineer JE (Trainee). In this article, we are going to share some important details about the notification like Important dates, How to apply online, What is the age limit, Application Fee, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPPCL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
There are different number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned below:
- Junior Engineer JE (Electronics): 121 Posts
- Junior Engineer JE Electronics/ Communication: 21 Posts
- The application starts on 04.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 28.12.2020
- Last Date for Offline Payment: 30.12.2020
- Admit Cards available: Yet to be announced
- The exam will be held in February 2021
Applicants should have the following educational qualifications according to their preference of post.
- Junior Engineer JE (Electronics): 03 Years Diploma (Electrical Engg.)
- Junior Engineer JE Electronics/ Communication: 03 Years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC/EWS category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 1000/-
- The SC/ST category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 700/-
- PH Category applicants are required to pay Rs. 10/- in the form of an application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.upenergy.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment of Junior Engineers (JE) or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now fill the form and make sure every detail is correct or click here to get redirected to the application form page.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay for your application fee through net-banking, e-challan, Credit/ Debit Cards.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.