UPPSC-GIC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Lecturers in Government Inter College. There will be vacancies for lecturers of various subjects such as Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Sanskrit, Economics, Civics, Geography, History, Sociology, Education, Urdu, Commerce, and Home Science. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced a total of 1473 Posts for Lecturers in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPPSC-GIC recruitment, UPPSC-GIC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPPSC-GIC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number if vacancies available|
- The application starts on 22.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 18.01.2021
- Last Date for the complete form: 22.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
- To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess a Master’s Degree in the preferred subject from a recognized University of India.
- For further details related to the educational qualification, applicants are requested to refer to the official notification.
- Applicants from General/ EWS/ OBC/ categories are required to pay Rs. 125/-
- Whereas Applicants belonging to the SC/ ST categories are required to pay Rs. 65/-
- PH (Divyang) category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 25/- in the form of an application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as mentioned below:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for UPPSC-GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPPSC Government Inter-College Lecturer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the “uppsc.up.nic.in” on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just click here to “Download the Notification in English” and here to “Download the Notification in Hindi“.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hey Guyz! At RozgarDream, we always intend to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thank you.
It’s never tough for a person who already knows everything just go in there and be confident during your Interview. All the Best!