UPPSC Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Combined Agriculture Vacancy. UPPSC was established on 1 April 1937, with the chief objective of selecting candidates for various services in the state. The commission is organized by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced a total of 564 Posts for Combined Agriculture Services in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPPSC recruitment, UPPSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Salary (Per Month)
|Combined Agriculture Services
|Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
- The application starts on 29.12.20
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 25.01.2021
- Last Date to submit the application form is 29.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualifications for the different vacancies available which are as follows:
- District Horticulture Officer: B.Sc. in Agriculture or B.Sc. in Horticulture
- Principal: B.Sc. with Chemistry as a subject or B.Sc. in Agriculture/02 Years Post-Graduation Associate Course in Fruit & Vegetable Technology/M.Sc. in Food Technology/Food Preservation or Food Science.
- Senior Technical Assistant in Agronomy Branch: Post Graduation in Agronomy and Graduation in Agriculture is required.
- Senior Technical Assistant in Botany Branch: Post Graduation in Agro Botany/Plant Reproduction with Science of Origin/Post Graduation in Botany with Graduation in Agriculture.
- Senior Technical Assistant in Plant Protection: Post Graduation in Entomology/Plant Pathology or M.Sc. with Entomology or Plant Pathology with Graduation in Agriculture.
- Senior Technical Assistant in Chemistry Branch: Post Graduation in Agriculture Chemistry, Soil Science, Soil Conservation with Graduation in Agriculture.
- Senior Technical Assistant in Development Branch: Post Graduation in the relevant stream with Graduation in Agriculture.
The applicants are requested to submit their application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- General/OBC/EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.125/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman category applicants are required to pay Rs.65/-
- Whereas PH category applicants are required to pay Rs.25/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The Selection Process for the recruitment of Combined Agriculture Services Recruitment 2021 consists of two rounds which are as follows:
- First, the applicants will have to clear a Written Exam held by the authorities.
- Then there will be an Interview of the selected candidates.
How To Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the UPPSC Combined Agriculture Service Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the uppsc.up.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Believe in yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!