UPRVUNL MO Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Medical Officers. As the state-owned power activist, with its presence beyond the current rate series, UPRVUNL knows that protecting the atmosphere is important for a sustainable industry. Hence all of the team works together for the betterment of the environment. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) has announced a total of 30 Posts for Medical Officers in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @uprvunl.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for UPRVUNL MO Recruitment 2021, UPRVUNL Medical Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Medical Officer at UPRVUNL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for UPRVUNL MO Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||EWS|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess an MBBS degree recognized by the Medical Council of India and should be registered with the Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC category applicants of Uttar Pradesh are required to pay Rs.300/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.56,100/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited.
- The application starts on 01.04.2021
- Date of the Interview: 05.05.2021 from 09:00 AM
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for UPRVUNL MO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.uprvunl.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Applicants are required to carry the original documents along with the application form at the Venue.
- If required, pay your application via Deman Draft or Cheque in the favor of “Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam payable at Lucknow”.
- The Interview will be held at the following address
- UPSIDCO (Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Ltd.), Building, Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan 15.04.2021 09:00 AM Nigam Ltd., 4th Floor, TC-46/V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti (Thursday) to Nagar Near Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Lucknow, 01:30 PM only Uttar Pradesh- 226010.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Medical Officer (MO) at UPRVUNL?
The average salary of a Medical Officer is Rs.56,100/- Per Month.
When is the Interview for Medical Officer at UPRVUNL Recruitment 2021?
The Date of the Interview is 05.05.2021 from 09:00 AM.
What is the Age Limit for UPRVUNL MO Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 21 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of a Medical Officer at UPRVUNL in 2021.
Where is the venue of the Interview for Medical Officer (MO) at UPRVUNL?
UPSIDCO (Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam Ltd.), Building, Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan 15.04.2021 09:00 AM Nigam Ltd., 4th Floor, TC-46/V, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti (Thursday) to Nagar Near Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Lucknow, 01:30 PM only Uttar Pradesh- 226010.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to UPRVUNL Medical Officer Vacancy, Recruitment Notices at UPRVUNL, Medical Officer Vacancies in Uttar Pradesh, and UPRVUNL Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar